Funny Chritsmas story I'd like to share

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Dec 24 06:10:41 PST 2009

As many of you know I'm a service technician by trade. I go into houses and
repair appliances. Well one day arty the end of last week I go to a house
nearby and a man greets me at the door. He's a big man, tall and round with
a big full white beard. I'm thinking to myself "All this man needs is the
red suit and he could be Santa Claus." He's wearing coveralls . Leads me to
his basement where his washer is and I began installing the part one of the
other techs ordered. I finish up, the man offers me food and drink , which I
decline and he gives me a pretty decent tip. I leave, and get about 15
minutes away when the office calls me and tells me his machine stopped
working again. I tell them I'll be back later in the day. After I finish up
my other calls I go back to the guys house, he's still jovial and very happy
that I came back. I find out what the problem was and fix it. then rinse the
tub out for him twice because he added too much soap. he again offers me
half his kitchen contents which I gracefully deny. I get home and find out
the guy called my office and gave me a glowing compliment. I kept thinking
"wow, this guy is really like Santa Claus" Then I looked at his last name
for the first time "Mr. Winterson"

True story
Merry Chritsmas Everyone!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;