LSL Handlebar Riser KIt

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Feb 1 09:02:23 PST 2009

 <<  Wonder how people have liked this kit after installing it? One of the
members said most didn't care for the bars that came with the kit. Probably
the bars off the ZRX1100 worked better I understand. If you have this kit
installed how do you like it and do you have the bars it came with? I
currently have GenMars but my back needs a break also. Hate to sell so I
have to get it more comfy for me.

   Les J.     96 GPZ1100>>

Lee, I have mine on with the stock bars and I love it. The ZRX bars are
probably better like everyone says, but I honestly have no issues with the
stock LSL bars. I've ridden pretty damned far with this kit so far and its
all good. Michael has the ZRX bars and he can answer you with his opinion on
those. The stock LSL's worked out fine for me and I saw no reason to change.
I did a review for Motorcycle Cionsumer News back in October of '04 if you
can find it or buy the digital off of their site.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;