Durango Planning

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Feb 4 11:46:08 PST 2009

For those interested in riding Durango again this year I'd
like to throw a couple of ideas out.

I'm thinking of June 25th to the 28th as dates, but I could
do it the prior week if most would prefer as the weekend of
the 4th of July is the next weekend.  Let me know if you
have a preference.

Second, I really enjoyed staying in Silverton last year,
but the Saturday ride is limited somewhat by the location
unless we ride to Gateway to see the car museum we didn't
see last time.  Would you guys prefer to shift back to
Durango and ride in northern New Mexico like we did once
before?  We previously rode down to Chama and did a loop
around that area.

Third, if you are interested, let me know so I can get a
guesstimate of the number of people who might come.

There will likely not be a "Hotel Scappaticci" this year
since the missus and I don't live together anymore, but
there might be some alternatives by June.

Charles S.
95 GPZ1100