GPZList Digest, Vol 26, Issue 6

Robert.Justice at uk.pgds.com Robert.Justice at uk.pgds.com
Fri Jan 9 03:01:46 PST 2009

Hi Jim/All

Great find on the shop manual. I was looking for a Haynes manual and was
advised that there was not one that included the GPZ so this is perfect.
How comprehensive is this? Are we looking at 20-30 pages or more like 100?
On my watch list till Monday when I will bidding ;]

Cheers,
Rob Justice
System Administrator (GEMS)  - PGDS Finance
Craigforth, Stirling, SCOTLAND, FK9 4UE
Tel:          01786 405109            (81 5109)
E-mail:      robert.justice at uk.pgds.com

Message: 2