95 red tank ?

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 05:07:35 PST 2009

Look on the web under rust removal, there is a place in Pennsylvania that can save gas tanks with holes the size of quarters...like swiss cheese, not that pricey either, a couple dead presidents is all it will set you back...Regards- JWhat's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 04:19:20 -0800> From: marquis1968 at yahoo.com> Subject: 95 red tank ?> To: gpzlist at micapeak.com> > I bought a red 95 that sat well over 10 yrs, got it running well but the tank has some small pin holes right down the seem in the center of the tank ,they just seep alittle ,but i imagine it won`t get any better in time  lol  , the body&paint guys i`ve talked to say i`d be best off to just replace it   so i figured i`d ask if anyone here has a good tank ,a red one would be great,i`ve seen afew mentioned here before .  thanks      chris> > >
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.