GPZ fuel tanks

scapco at scapco at
Tue Jan 13 12:23:37 PST 2009

Chris has the Kalifornicated version of the GPZ.  His has
the vapor canister and all that crap on it.  The regular
tank has one overflow hose, the Kalifornicated version has

If you're swappig tanks it would be a good time to remove
all the California canister crap.  It doesn't help
performance, but you'd lose some weight.  I have detailed
instructions on how to do this.

Charles S.