Bar risers Gen Mar

art.robinson art.robinson at
Wed Jan 14 08:36:38 PST 2009

You could probably do the job with a big tube cutter, like the sort used
by plumbers. It would do a neater and more accurate job.

Arthur Robinson

-----Original Message-----
From: 1KPerDay [mailto:1kperday at]
Sent: 14 January 2009 11:28
Cc: gpzlist at
Subject: Re: Bar risers Gen Mar

Pretty clever. I've considered the one thing I don't like about the
riding position and that's that the bars are angled down too far. I
doubt I could be precise with a hacksaw, though. :D

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Les Johnson <jjohnsonlta at>
 It makes it so the bars are not
> angled down as far. 3/4 does not sound like much but I can sure notice
> difference. It a low cost way of gaining a little more comfort.
>    Les J.

Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100