No bikin' in Cobden Ontario today

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Jan 15 10:42:42 PST 2009

Yeah, these next 3 weeks are going to drag on.  Like the month of December
did when I was a kid waiting for Christmas .
Should be alright sitting in Zancudo a long necked Imperial or Pilsen in
hand staring out across the Pacific, contemplating how to do nothing.  Would
love to be able to have one of my Honda 250XLs with me.   The roads in the
area are too nasty for the Vstrom.  Hell we get there by water taxi from
Golfito.  Its a 40 flight from Alajuela (San Jose) to Golfito and 1/2 boat
ride across the gulf vs a day and a half bone jarring bus ride from
Alajuela. If it was up to me I'd have been there since the first day of deer
season (I'd limited out) in November and come back in April.