Sunday ride

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at
Mon Jan 19 14:04:09 PST 2009

Temp got up to 36 yesterday, so I took the KLR out for a spin. I lasted 30 minutes, but was numb when I quit. It was worth it, though.
Only 34 today. Crap.

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance