: Re: Old list member

Ian Westlake ianwestlake at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 31 11:13:11 PST 2009

Hi Ron,
If the same as UK spec then the fuses are in the black plastic box
under the seat inline with the inspection window. Take the cover off
and remove the fuses one by one, you should be able to easily see if
they are blown.
Don't know if that's any help.

P.S dangerous for me to pray as we have no lightning conductor on my
house & I hear the lords not too fond heathens like myself asking for
favours but I have lost far too many friends to one thing or another
so my thoughts are with Earle and all those close to him, hoping for a
speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone