Need a seat bracket

metrogtiguy at metrogtiguy at
Sun Jul 19 13:44:25 PDT 2009

I'm having my fabricator build me one right now.  Anyone else want one?  They'll be $35ish.  It takes quite a while to make one, but it looks good!  Let me know if ya want one!  I'm at his shop right now

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
art.robinson wrote:

I gave one to a Lister a few years ago. I think it was Bill Zeller from
Illinois. I don't think he is in the list anymore as I don't recall
seeing his name for quite a while.

Maybe he still has it?

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at]
On Behalf Of William K Denton
Sent: 19 July 2009 10:33
To: GPz List
Subject: Re: Need a seat bracket

You are SOL my friend.  I've been looking for that piece for a few years
for my Russell DL, so i don't have to keep switching it back and forth
the OEM seat. No one seems to have "just that piece", and it's not
listed as
a separate part number from kawasaki, so you can't buy a new one w/o
the rest of the seat.  Hurts...

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at
PAMSP RiderCoach