Need a seat bracket

metrogtiguy at gmail.com metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:44:25 PDT 2009

I'm having my fabricator build me one right now.  Anyone else want one?  They'll be $35ish.  It takes quite a while to make one, but it looks good!  Let me know if ya want one!  I'm at his shop right now

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
art.robinson wrote:

I gave one to a Lister a few years ago. I think it was Bill Zeller from
Illinois. I don't think he is in the list anymore as I don't recall
seeing his name for quite a while.

Maybe he still has it?

Art