New Book: Looks Interesting!

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jul 22 18:26:38 PDT 2009

I read part of this story in Bike Magazine last year.  Mat (not Max!) Oxley
wrote it and it concerns a factory MZ rider who defected following a crash
in the Isle of Man TT.  The magazine story was good.  I imagine the book is
at least as entertaining.  Does anyone else on the list read Bike?  The
quality of writing and the sense of humor are fantastic!  I wish I didn't
have to pay so much for it, but it beats the crap out of the domestic rags.
Thank goodness for the Barnes & Noble 10% discount!

Regards,
Paul in Ohio