GPZLIST.COM domain

David Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:51:32 PDT 2009

I got a notice that my GPZLIST.COM domain is going to expire August 1st.  I've kept the domain name, but haven't updated the content for several years.  If we let the domain expire, we can still get to all the content by going to http://list.gpz1100.com/ so its not vital to keep, but it was nice to have.  Is anyone on the list interested in taking over the care and feeding of the content of the list website?  If not, I think I will go ahead and let the domain go.

Dave in Des Moines