GPZLIST.COM domain

David Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:04:35 PDT 2009

I should have mentioned that the server for GPZLIST.COM is run by list
member Rickard Olsson on a server in Europe.  He was nice enough to give us
all the space we needed and gave me the ability to FTP additions.  I didn't
ask for the ability to do PHP or other server-side stuff as I don't have
much experience with that stuff.  I write code for a living, I don't
administer web servers.

Since that time, Richie has set up forums and blogs on his server.  Check it
out at www.gpz1100.com.

I'm all for incorporating our static HTML into a WiKi or some other more
interactive environment but at the same time, there will always be those
that stick with the E-mail distribution list so we have resisted switching
over to a true forum for the list itself.  This comes up every so often, and
perhaps its time to discuss it again as list traffic seems to have fallen
off the cliff as of late.

Dave in Des Moines