GPZLIST.COM domain

metrogtiguy at gmail.com metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 02:53:30 PDT 2009

The reason I suggested a forum, is because most people do pass this site up because its a mailing list.  Data is lost, hard to search, and the group will continue to dwindle because of it.  Not to mention parts swapping will be easier, data will be retained in a searchable format, and in one place.  Oh, and posting pictures won't suck :p haha

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Dave Spaulding wrote:

I've seen some forums where it will send the posting to you via E-mail, but

usually you have to connect up to the forum to post replies.

I really don't want to see a forum split the already dwindling group into

two camps.  The forum/wiki/interactive website is a great addition to the

old mailing list and would let us post information more permanently and also

post pictures and video.

The point remains, do we want to keep the GPZLIST.COM domain name as it

expires in a week.  If we do keep it, I'd like it to point to something

meaningful and not just the same dead HTML pages.

Dave in Des Moines