nice ride today

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 16:48:39 PDT 2009

The wife and son went down to the pool for a couple hours today, so I decided to take advantage of the "time off" and jump on resurection red for a little ride. 2.5 hours and 95 miles later I pulled back into the garage. Nice ride down thru the backroads southeast of Dayton. I wound up down by the Devil's Staircase where they have the hill climb near Oregonia. Beautiful country. Lush greeh and hilly. (sorry Dave). Anyway, it was nice to get on it for a couple hours of nothing but getting lost in the backroads to see where some road go that I've never been on before. The bike is running great. Seems there's no issues at all this summer...finally.

Dave D.