3 Weeks till Durango

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Jun 3 13:52:31 PDT 2009

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.  I have
definitely decided I won't host any more Durango rally's
after this one as it's time to do other things.  Of course
anyone who ever comes to Colorado and wants a riding
companion is more than welcome, I'll ride Durango anytime.

I'm thinking next year about heading back up to New England
and eastern Canada, or it might be nice to go ride Ohio or
the Gap with some of you guys next year.  Who knows...

Charles
S.