3 questions

Ian Westlake ianwestlake at btopenworld.com
Sun Jun 14 14:20:26 PDT 2009

Have to agree with Ped that it's not uncommon but rarely a problem as
long as you don't let go of the bars. This may be a bit too obvious as
well but front tire pressure is also crucial. I can always tell when
my front needs checking cos the bars start to wag a little as
described, especially when the tire is getting worn.
Sent from my iPhone