trailer question

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Thu Jun 25 19:28:17 PDT 2009

So, I guess you midwest/east coast guys will probably figure out from this email that the Dave and Dave anual ride ain't gonna happen this year. What with Dave B. being transferred and myself being unemployed, it's just not going to work out. Sorry guys.

--- On Thu, 6/25/09, David Beard <davidebeard at> wrote:

From: David Beard <davidebeard at>
Subject: trailer question
To: "GPZ LIST" <gpzlist at>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 10:22 PM

   I've been transfered from Chicago to Phoenix and have to be out there by the
   20th of July. I'm planning on trailering the bike behind my Mustang and
   already have a Class 1 hitch for the car. I'm looking at an inexpensive
   trailer, as funds are tight. Anyone have any experience with Harbor Freight,
   Home Depot or Lowe's trailers? Harbor Freight has a couple of decent looking
   trailers for under $400. Just wondering if any of you guys have tried one of
   these out?
   Dave B