trailer question

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 16:12:42 PDT 2009

   I have heard the same thing about the bearings. In fact, was considering
   buying a spare set to bring along just in case.
   Think I'll probably go with the heavy duty folding trailer from Harbor
   Freight. It has the 12" wheels and is in stock at the local store. Plus I
   have a 20% off coupon which should bring the price down to about $270. Wish
   I could afford a nice enclosed trailer, but have to make do with what I can
   afford...
   Dave B
   The Masons wrote:

     Dave:
     I have a couple of these trailers.  One a utility trailer for hauling a
     lawn tractor and any other stuff I don't want in the box of my truck.  The
     other I modified to take a PWC -Yamaha Wave Runner.
     As the other guys said go with the larger wheels 12" or 14" if you can get
     them.  Get a spare and be sure your have the proper lug nut wrench.  Check
     the bearings as I have found the manufacturers of these trailers are first
     cousins of Kawasaki and they use grease like it was gold dust.
     Jim
     -----    Original    Message    -----    From:    "andy    burkard"
     [1]<andyburkard at yahoo.com>