trailer question

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 05:31:57 PDT 2009

Hey Steve,

    Yeah, I thought about shipping, but it would have been more
expensive, actually. I picked up a "Heavy-Duty" 4 x 8 folding utility
trailer with 12" wheels from Harbor Freight on Saturday. I had just
received a 20% off coupon in my email as well, so with discount, the
trailer plus a locking wheel chock ran me just under $300. I do still
need to pick up some 3/4" plywood and some tie down rings, but this way
I'll have the trailer if I need it later on. It folds up and stores in a
relatively small space and has a load rating of about 1200 lbs. Should
be fine for the trip, I hope. Will probably pick up a spare wheel/tire
for it just in case.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=90154

    The hitch for the Mustang was under $150. With everything, I should
come in under $500 and be able to take my baby with me. ;-)

Dave B