Blue LEDs in dash

Philip Hamm philbike20 at
Sun Mar 1 18:11:17 PST 2009

In case anyone needs to change out your dash lights - here is what blue LEDs look like:

Not quite as bright as in the picture.  I had a couple of the lights out and changed out the incandescent bulbs to all LEDs a few years ago.  There's a Concours web page that tells what kind of LEDs you need.  They're readily available.  All you need is clears to replace all the dummy lights, blinkers, etc.  I bought blue ones to see what they would look like and I think they look pretty cool!

-Phil Hamm

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.