I sold my GPZ last year..miss it..any for sale?

James Keefover jkeefover at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:11:28 PST 2009

I traded for a DR650 and had lots of fun riding off road last year (I think
there's more unpaved roads than paved in this state).  But, I can't handle
400 mile days several days in a row on the thumper.  And, I've got touring
plans for this year.  I already know all the idiosyncrasies of the GPZ and
it's as comfortable as any bike for me (at least for the money).

James

--
The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  It is the