Blue LEDs in dash

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Mon Mar 2 10:42:52 PST 2009

I replaced all of my dashboard lights last winter with LEDs - not blue
but white, i.e. they produce a cold, clear and kind of bluish light. I
don't have a picture of neither the LED's nor the dashboard but I was
pretty satisfied with the lights until they started burning out. LED's
shouldn't do that, but maybe they were made in China...;-)  However, if
you can find some that will last I'll recommend the upgrade.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Dernmark