Blue LEDs in dash

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 13:09:23 PST 2009

Phil,

The link to Murph's kits is broken.  How many lumens were the LED's that you
put in?  The stock setup in the GPZ has five 1.7w and five 2.4w bulbs.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini-wedge.html

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
Lazarus Cycleworks, LLC
We make "Left for Dead" roadworthy again!
Specializing in reanimating bikes from 1970 through 1999