Hints of Spring

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 7 20:35:56 PST 2009

Sorry Paul, but I beat you to it. I went for a fairly short little trip to return a video, and then the long way home. Total of about a 1/2 hour trip. Sure was fun. The Geepster fired right up no problems. But, that's because I started it and let it run for a while once last week. It was around 75 over her in Dayton. But I'm sure we're probably due for at least one more snow episode before it's over.