Hints of Spring

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Tue Mar 10 12:28:14 PDT 2009

Charles, if your pocket book permits, consider the mitchelin PR2's too.

They're the best sport touring tire thus far for the c14, probably equally good on the gpz.

I considered the road smarts recently, but opted to go with the pr2's since I've ran two sets last season and was extremely satisfied.  Of all the ST type tires, the pr2's gave the best mileage of any tire according to the consensus on the COG (c14 section) forum.  The handling doesn't deteriorate as badly either as the tire ages.