Hints of Spring

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Mar 10 17:36:51 PDT 2009

If you think it hurts to buy tires don't have any shipped from Canada.  The
last I bought here was a set of 205s for the GPz in the fall of 1999.  Front
and rear installed and balanced $528.00 and  I brought the wheels in.  They
charged me $1.00 for a f@$%*n wheel weight.  It was still on the front wheel
when I sold the bike last May.  It was on its 6th tire.
I order my tires from MAW as the the other 2 large mail order outlets won't
ship tires to Canada.