For Sale-- for the price of shipping anyway

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at charter.net
Fri Mar 13 19:51:29 PDT 2009

Sitting in my garage, I have a perfectly good stock saddle.  I kept it after
I got my Corbin, just in case I didn't like it.  That was 3 years ago, I
love my Corbin, and I'd like to get rid of it.  So, for the price of
shipping, it's yours.  I think it would probably weigh about 6 pounds to
ship (The saddle weighs about 4.6 pounds on its own.)

There are no tears at all, and the foam seams good and firm.  It is missing
the rear bracket, as that had to be used on the new Corbin.  This would be a
good pan to make a custom saddle too.

So, anyone interested?  I'd prefer a PayPal exchange if you are.  Let me
know, else I'm going to put it up on eBay, but I'd rather see it go to a
list member.

Thanks,
Jeff in Washington.