anyone know which fuse controls the horn?

Guy Ramsey ramsey.gc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:33:32 PDT 2009

Andy-

I have been under the impression that some horn mods such as the Piaa horn, require an additional inline relay. Without this, you'll continually blow fuses.

Guy R

any 12v horn will work.  in fact, i have an extra OEM horn for the GPZ.  if you find the horn is faulty after simply connecting loose wires and holding them against any 12v battery (even your car's will work) let me know and i can send it to you.  i have no need for it as i did the fiamm hiway blaster mod which i won't bother undoing when it comes time to part ways with the geeper.

andy b