Fandango

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Mar 30 19:40:39 PDT 2009

Peter,

It's ride down Thursday the 25th of June to Silverton, ride the loop on
Friday, Saturday do your own thing. I'm going to try to ride Gateway
again, but hopefully see the museum this time.  Sunday ride back, Monday
maybe do Rocky Mtn. National Park.

There was very few responses to my earlier e-mail, economy and the fact
we've done it before I guess, but I'd do it by myself if no one else
came so I definitely will be there.  I'm staying at the Bent Elbow
again.  I'll post the more informative e-mail soon for anyone interested.

Charles S.
95 GPZ1100