GPZ Intake and Exhaust Mods

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 21:02:49 PDT 2009

the K&N pods you want are;
K&N RC-0984 Universal Chrome Filter
2-1/8"Flg,3" X 4"B,2-3/4"H
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E7BU6M

yes, $135
I thought the same thing, stage 1 vs. 3 but, because of the huge change with the pods and the any change to the exhaust stage 1 does nothing. I would be careful on using ZRX parts. heck the ninja exhaust will work too and are a little larger and would retain a stock look. Didn't someone do that last year, guys?