GPZ Intake and Exhaust Mods

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Fri May 1 21:33:36 PDT 2009

Reed block-off plates are of no consequence either way when rejetting to
stage 1 or 3 as far as performance.  They just get rid of unnecessary
hardware and some exhaust popping.

The aluminum fan is an option Muzzy recommends with their system, since the
Muzzy headers tend to cook the plastic fan.  I'm not aware of any other
manufacturers that do this, and no one I know has ever complained.

Paul in Ohio