Throttle return issue?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Mon May 4 05:26:48 PDT 2009

You can try greasing where the plastic runs inside the other plastic slot. I did this and it helped a lot. Also make sure your cables aren't binding up anywhere. Make sure there are no bends that are too tight.

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Junkyardhotrod at <Junkyardhotrod at> wrote:

From: Junkyardhotrod at <Junkyardhotrod at>
Subject: Re: Throttle return issue?
To: gpzlist at
Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 12:38 AM

In a message dated 5/3/2009 10:24:02 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ramsey.gc at writes:

Has  anyone had a sticky throttle and what they did to fix it?
      When mine starts to get sticky I pull  the throttle apart and clean
out the gray gunk that builds up between the  throttle tube and the bar, if
that doesn't cure it then it might be time for  some cables, I dont think I

have ever seen a bad spring.
**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!