Throttle return issue?

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 05:46:32 PDT 2009

Mine did that and it the recommendation I got was to go to a bicycle shop
and get a bottle of this teflon-based cable lubricant.  It works wonders!
It comes in a small black bottle (maybe 6 ounces) with a metal tube
applicator.  It was 6 or 7 bucks as I recall.  I can't remember the name of
the product, but I can look tonight.  All I did was open up the throttle
housing and free the cable end enough to get the metal applicator in there
(its almost like a needle) and squirt the stuff in there until it ran out
near the carbs.  Silky smooth.

Dave in Des Moines