2009 Honda DN-01

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Mon May 4 10:37:32 PDT 2009

I agree Andy.

"The DN-01 is a perfect choice if you’re looking to get
into motorcycling, if you’re a long-time rider who wants to
be on the most cutting-edge bike out there".

Long time rider who wants to be cutting edge???  What a
stupid statement, and ugly excuse for a motorcycle.  I
wouldn't be caught dead on one.  IMHO as well.

Charles S.