2009 Honda DN-01

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue May 5 09:21:55 PDT 2009

> All snowmobiles and PWC's are automatics and they're all fun as sh*t.

THey'll sell this model, it may go down the tube as the Pacfic Coast and the
Trans Alp which are getting to be collectors items, reflected in their
resale value.
Hell if AMC could sell Pacers and Gremlins (these don't tend to become
collectable) anything can be sold.   KTel proved that.  Maybe Honda could
just get that annoying asshole selling Sham Wows to push them.
Anybody want to buy a Popeil Pocket Fisherman???

Don't know about the other PWCs but my Yamaha Waverunner is a Direct Drive.
But it is a hell of a lot of fun.  I get Christmas and birthday cards from
OPEC for the amount of fuel it can guzzle.

I'm actually surprized that Honda hasn't shoved this engine into a new
"Trans Alp" with the Adventure Touring run that is on now.  Be a good one to
run against the 650 Vstrom.