2009 Honda DN-01

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 10:16:08 PDT 2009

geez bill, you seem to have gotten a wee bit crochety since i last saw you years ago...

let's see, GMAFB... give me a faggy bike? - hey, why not try honda's new "crossover" class?

or is that give me a french bike?  either way, the DN-01 will fit there too.  it's different - not better - just different - because it can be.

no?

I know, "harsh".