2009 Honda DN-01

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 12:18:38 PDT 2009

I've still got mine.  I finally got around to putting some SS brake lines on it.  Man, what a difference!  I should'a done that a long time ago.

The clock on mine is just coming up on 20K miles so it's just broken in.  I know that's gotta be way on the low side of average, so I'm just wondering, how many miles do you guys have on your bikes?

The GPz is still the only bike in the garage but I'm looking for a dual sport to park next to it.  I'd like to get something that's more dirt than street oriented, something like a Honda XR 650L or Suzuki DR 650.  I don't know which one I prefer so it'll probably just be the first one that I find that I can steal.

Dave King, '96-Black is Beautiful.