2009 Honda DN-01

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 19:11:44 PDT 2009

Yeah, I figured the GPZ would be better on the top end than the Vmax. That's not, however, all that important to me as I don't usually get up there. I've had the GPZ up to an indicated 145 and was pretty scared. I don't think I'd want to go near that fast on a bike with no fairing protection and an upright position though.