Shprokitz

Jeffrey Markham automan25 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 07:58:35 PDT 2009

It's working for me.
http://www.gpz1100.com/sprockulator.html

 Jeffrey R Markham

________________________________
From: Jonathon Jay <annihilator1100 at hotmail.com>
To: spauldingd at hotmail.com; Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion <gpzlist at micapeak.com>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 6:37:49 AM
Subject: Shprokitz

Doing my best for a Mike Meyers...

Hey, the online sprocket calculator still is kaputz, and I need to be ordering a set today or so.

Maybe I can get some group input.

Say what you will, but I want ALL my power off idle. I understand dropping to a 16t on the front will get me closer to the wheelie monster I want to be.

What effect does adding a few teeth to the rear do? Shift torque down in the rpm range, adding to the wheelie effect, or does adding teeth to the rear decrease hiway rpm?

I was thinking of also adding 2 to the back. I'd now turn it from a 17/45 to a 16/47. What are the thoughts on a 16/50? What will this do to off idle and freeway rpm?

Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~