Jeffrey Markham automan25 at
Fri May 8 07:58:35 PDT 2009

It's working for me.

 Jeffrey R Markham

From: Jonathon Jay <annihilator1100 at>
To: spauldingd at; Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion <gpzlist at>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 6:37:49 AM
Subject: Shprokitz

Doing my best for a Mike Meyers...

Hey, the online sprocket calculator still is kaputz, and I need to be ordering a set today or so.

Maybe I can get some group input.

Say what you will, but I want ALL my power off idle. I understand dropping to a 16t on the front will get me closer to the wheelie monster I want to be.

What effect does adding a few teeth to the rear do? Shift torque down in the rpm range, adding to the wheelie effect, or does adding teeth to the rear decrease hiway rpm?

I was thinking of also adding 2 to the back. I'd now turn it from a 17/45 to a 16/47. What are the thoughts on a 16/50? What will this do to off idle and freeway rpm?

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~

> From: spauldingd at
> To: gpzlist at
> Subject: Re: Throttle return issue?
> Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:37:39 -0500
> The product I was referring to is Bike Aid by Dri-Slide. It's a graphite
> based product and looks like this:
> Dave in Des Moines

Hotmail® goes with you.