I'm an idiot

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 15:21:36 PDT 2009

U can pull pipes without draining cooling system.  I just did that this past weekend putting everything back to stock.
Forgot what a hassle re-jetting can be.
Just take your time.  Remove the 3 bolts that hold the radiator on,
The 2 bolts that mount the oil cooler to the radiator, and you'll have enuf room to drop the pipes.
Happy wrenching!
Andy b