I'm an idiot

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 17:01:57 PDT 2009

Forget Gunk motor flush. Wife and I were at Lowe's shopping for plumbing stuff and saw a Draino type product that claims to dissolve ANY organic meterial, even sanitary napkiins. Bet that would turn the rag to goo enough to at least drain it out the oil pan drain plug.

Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~