Home from Mr. Beard's

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 15 13:32:20 PDT 2009

Got home today around 3:00. Nice trip except for getting rained on the first hour of the trip. After that it was nice. Anybody have a Russel Day-Long seat they want to part with? I hate that dang Corbin! I even taped two bicycle gel pads to the seat with double sided tape, and it was still too hard. Gonna have to remedy that somehow. My new Conti Force rear tire seems to be a pretty nice tire. It did good in the rain. No issues at all. Decent tread, and rounded profile pattern too.