New guy here with 2 GPZs

Alan abstrakt101 at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 18:14:59 PDT 2009

haha, well, it will be faster soon!  I just swapped my Micron exhaust, and stage 1 Dynojet kit to it :D  Next step is to swap over my HID headlight, and put some new tires on it!!!  The tires on it are original!

The red sure is "faster".  It will be painted black real quick! lol.  Probably before next weekend :D.  All of the other parts from this bike are getting swapped over to the high mileage one, and I'm returning it to stock condition.  I swapped the ignitor, carbs, and coils over to it, and it still stalls when the RPM's are coming back down to idle.  Not to mention, it runs exactly the same(strong, and responsive).  So, I'm lost.  I'll do a compression check here as soon as I can find an adapter that goes down to M10 for my gauge.  I had the valves set, but the mechanic that did them turned out to be a retard.  So, perhaps my valve lash might be set wrong also.  Any tips on adjusting the valves?  I've never done that on my own before.  :D