My valve shim saga that turned into a paper mess

dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Mon May 18 20:40:40 PDT 2009

      <<Good to hear. I hope you figured out where that black hose goes. I had the same thing happen to me, but it wasn't difficult to figure out.>>

      I'm pretty sure I got it right. I saw an angled hole that one end fit in perfectly and the other seemed to just sit in the oil flow I figured it was a pick up tube

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;