ok, so can you see these now?

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 12:11:08 PDT 2009

i found this stuff at autozone and was entirely impressed with it.  thought i'd share...

http://meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+G10307

that would be the scratch remover…

http://meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+G12718

that would be the wax.

A bit pricey, bought them both at Autozone, but the results are pretty amazing…

3 panels all started off looking like this:

I didn’t attempt fixing the one immediately above, but gives an idea of the “Before” pics…

A little bit of the scratch x and wax and it starts looking like this:

A little hard to focus on black, but you can see how these come together pretty nicely…  I’m sold on this stuff…