new addition - proud papa... jealous sibling -

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 13:15:50 PDT 2009

Nope, I didn't have another kid....

Yep - i went and bought an 09 concours
Yep - it's black!

I expect I'll have fun - just need to survive ONE MORE FREAKIN' MEETING, delete more email (i swear that's 99% of my job description right there), and I get to go pick it up.

I'll share more next week on impressions - so that, uh - I too can annoy you...

Hey, anyone wanna buy a GPZ? or some parts?  I've had great response and results on what i figured would fly off the bike to other listers... just when you think you've seen it all, guess what - another box of bike stuff!

I've decided to keep the GPZ for now.  got it all back to stock and will take a few additional steps to get it up to "clean" condition - more because I'm going through an anal streak it seems than anything else.  if i decide to sell later, well, it'll be a pretty one for a new home...

I do still have ready to ship -

1. "Performance package" - 1 box contains a Jardine full exhaust, DynoJet stage 1 kit, #38 pilot jets (that don't come with the DJ kit, but I needed them), and a 4 degree ignition advancer.  email me for pics if interested as I seem to lack "attaching" skills.  $250 plus shipping takes the package

2. rear shocks - 1 is OEM, 1 from a ZX9 '94 i think - its the one that fits provided you do a little shaving of the battery box.  both used by someone else.  I did use the OEM shock for a short period while Samir was rebuilding mine.  The ZX9 shock has allegedly 3k miles on it, but who knows for sure.  i think the OEM came from a wreck with 15K, but it does look to me to have a bit more than that on it.  can never tell with these things, but the good news is they can be rebuilt.  $50 each

3. genmar handlebar risers - $50

I think that's it for now...  have a happy, safe, 2-wheeled weekend!!
andy b