Corbin seats

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Fri May 22 18:00:02 PDT 2009

I'm maybe not your "normal" rider but have owned (3) Corbin seats, and I
loved all of them.  My GPZ has a new one on it as well, and it's not
particularly broken in yet as I put it on last summer and only rode ~ 1000
miles on it.  I only weigh ~ 140 - 150 lbs depending on the time of the year
and haven't really felt there was a magic break-in number.  I've got a new
one on my Vrod as well and it's fine right out of the box.  I'd say give it
a chance or redeem your rebuild feature at Corbin....

John (My $0.02 worth and your mileage may and probably will vary)