Issues! HELP!

Stephen Hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Sat May 23 14:51:39 PDT 2009

Hi, Just had a look at the diagram I've attached which is from the Kawasaki
site. Looks like its wrong as I had mine off today to replace the cush
drive.
The spacer at the bottom of the diagram 92143 should fit between the wheel
assembly and the rear brake calliper bracket, with the larger shoulder
against the calliper bracket. 2nd the comment about you not mentioning the
spacer 42036 in the sprocket carrier.

Cheers
Steve